Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fathers Day Fishing Trip on Leech

I had the chance to spend Fathers Day Evening with my Family (Kristine, Gavin, and Brooke) on the water.  I first took my 3 year old son out and he caught his biggest walleye.  Then it was the families turn and my wife Kristine's turn to catch the big one...And she did.  Those are special memories to a Fishing Guide who has the chance to share the excitement of fishing with his family.



"Get Hooked and Make a Memory!"
Jeff "Breezer" Andersen

Book a Guided Fishing Trip with Leisure Outdoor Adventures Fishing Team at www.LeisureOutdoorAdventures.com  We are providing guided fishing trips on many lakes including the Brainerd Lakes Area, Gull Lake, Whitefish Chain, North Long, Pelican along with the Leech Lake Area.

Be our friend on FaceBook at Leisure Outdoor FaceBook Page

Call 855-LOA-HOOK to book your guided fishing trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment