Friday, October 5, 2012

Giant Minnesota Musky

As a musky fishing guide the game isn't easy.  The reality of catching a musky is that it's not easy on most days but there are days that it does come easy. 

I have been on the water doing a ton of fishing guide trips from walleyes to muskies and the fall bite hasn't been a disappointment.

I had the chance to share my boat with Paul and his wife DeNay.  Paul was looking for his first musky so we headed out with high hopes and eager attitudes.  I had been seeing several big fish in one small area along with one that was really special.  I pulled my Lund 2010 Pro Guide up to the spot and told both Paul and DeNay to hold on tight.  We fished for about 30 yards and heard Paul make a noise as I was looking down at my graph.  I looked up and saw Paul setting the hook, a huge musky tail, and the battle was on.  After a huge jump combined with monstrous head shakes we netting a giant musky.

The fish measure 54 inches and was huge from head to tail.  Congrats to Paul on the monster fish and congrats to both Paul and DeNay on soon becoming a Dad and Mom!



Jeff "Jiggy" Andersen

Book a Guided Fishing Trip with Leisure Outdoor Adventures Fishing Team at www.LeisureOutdoorAdventures.com  We are providing guided fishing trips on many lakes including the Brainerd Lakes Area, Gull Lake, Whitefish Chain, North Long, Pelican along with the Leech Lake Area.

Be our friend on FaceBook at Leisure Outdoor FaceBook Page

Call 855-LOA-HOOK to book your guided fishing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment